Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue Invité 
Ma Web Radio
Booste le trafic de ton forum
Meilleur du Web : Annuaire des meilleurs sites Web.
Annuaire et Classement
L'annuaire musique de Narayana

Ta pub ici...Contacte André en MP > > Radio BMR
Ma Web Radio
Ma Web Radio
Ma Web Radio
No sound in flash games

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum >>> COIN DETENTE >>> Jeux Flash
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sebastian

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 5 Mai - 06:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: No sound in flash games Répondre en citant

Hi,

I came across that silly problem which happened all of a sudden (without adding/removing anything either to FF or to my computer in general) which is the problem of having no sound in the flash games that I play on facebook and on a particular game (Hot Shots Basketball), the man who I'm supposed to play with is not there!!! 8-[ so the game is kinda incomplete!
I searched a lot and found so many long threads that made me gloomy because I have to go through all of them to get a useful answer from the zillions of arguments/discussions back and forth. But my eyes fall on a solution by coincidence and that worked for me without reading the other zillions of text
viz "disabling and then re-enabling the flash plugin in the addons" and that worked for me without even having to restart FF twice (once after disabling and once after enabling)
The problem now is that this works fine for a while and after some time, the problem occurs again and the same remedy is applied and it's corrected but it's kinda boring that this happens as this is the FIRST time to encounter that sort of problem. Is there a main source for this problem ? I'm using the latest official flash for FF (9.0.12) under XP SP3

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=786295
Brand Marketing Examples

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 5 Mai - 06:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum >>> COIN DETENTE >>> Jeux Flash Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Top 10 | Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation